Zach and Dave want to know:
I have a couple of questions I thought you could answer:
1) What is the legal precedent on ballots with hanging chads?
2) What is the meanest thing Jonah has ever said to/about you?
1) Hanging chads are considered the “third rail” of recount law. There’s no way I’m touching that one. I can’t recall Jonah ever saying anything mean to/about me. He’s the most decent person I know!
Will you go to prom with me??
I think you’re so dreamy! And knowledgable!
I’m blushing, David. I’m also glad to know that you find knowledgeable people attractive. Stay in school!
Who are your top 5 Favorite characters in the Meet The Parents Universe?
You can’t say Jinxy Cat, because he is obviously number 1
Sorry, David, but for me Robert de Niro’s Jack Byrnes is always going to be #1 with a bullet! There’s nothing de Niro can’t do. The rest probably goes like this:
2) Gaylord “Greg” Focker (Ben Stiller)
3) Kevin Rawley (Owen Wilson)
5) Dr. Larry Banks (James Rebhorn)
Redesign on Hold
My auntie used to say: “Be happy with what you’ve got, not what you hope you’re going to get.” So, right now, I’m pretty darn happy with Splettnet.net the way it is. #grateful